San Antonio Cup Checkin Instructions
Date of Event: March 13-15th 2020
ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK-IN
CHECK-IN VIA GOTSOCCER
· Deadline: Friday March 6th, 2020 by 10:00 PM NO EXCEPTIONS
· Teams that complete online registration will receive a Confirmation Email by Wednesday March 11th 2020 at 10:00 p.m. Confirmation Email will be sent to the email address listed as “Primary Contact” for this specific event. Please do not send individual inquiries prior to the deadline.
· Online registration documents must include:
o State/Club Approved Roster (USYSA or US Club)
o Current Player Cards to match roster uploaded
o Team Info Sheet
o Guest Player/Loan Player Forms (if needed)
o Permission to Travel (if needed)
Directions to Complete Online Check-In:
1. Teams must provide state/US club approved roster and current player cards, including guest player cards.
2. Submission process:
a. UPLOAD the documents to GotSoccer
· Log in to your team’s GotSoccer page with your username and password.
· Select Tournament name.
· Select the “Documents” tab.
· Select the labels from the drop-down list in the “Team Document Upload” box and upload the appropriate files.
Commonly Asked Questions
ROSTER UPDATES (If applicable): Must notify GotSoccer via email at email@example.com. After confirmation of your initial check-in, your roster is locked and you will need to contact GotSoccer to confirm your updated roster.
How do I add a guest player?
Step 1: OBTAIN the guest player’s card and medical release form.
Step 2: ADD the guest player to your official Roster (USYSA or US Club), unique jersey number, player identification number, and date of birth to the existing approved roster.
Step 3: SCAN and COMBINE into a PDF document
Can I have different player passes from different organizations?
Mixed rosters will NOT be allowed. No Mixing US Club and USYSA passes; even for guest players.
How do I add a guest player after I submitted my online registration? Contact GotSoccer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to add guest players online. You will need to upload an updated roster with the guest player’s information on it (jersey #, name, birth date, player ID #) and upload their player card (either separately or with the rest). Please let GotSoccer know when this has been completed.